When Does Daylight Savings Time End in 2012?
Not only do we tell you when it is, but we also give you suggestions on how you can fill that extra hour that day.
Those 7:30 a.m. commutes to or from Oak Creek will get darker before they get lighter.
Officially, Daylight Savings Time ends at 2 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 4. Remember, you’ll “fall back” and set your clocks back one hour. Many electronic devices automatically adjust when Daylight Savings Time begins or ends.
When you change your clocks in the fall and spring, it’s also a good time to change smoke detector batteries and check to make sure device are in working order.
Not sure what to do with that extra hour you receive that day? Here are great suggestions:
- Read Oak Creek Patch of course. Or better yet, tell your friends to sign up for the site's newsletter or like us on Facebook.
- Visit another great Patch site. Check out what our neighbors in Greenfield or Caledonia are up to.
- Get in shape. Hey, the Mayor's Weight Loss Challenge begins in November, and it might be good to get a head start.
- Clear something off your DVR. If you're like me, your shows are piling up faster than you can watch them now that the fall TV season is in full swing.
- Sleep. OK, maybe this should have been No. 1 on the list.
And in case you're wondering, Daylight Savings Time begins again March 10, 2013.
Get great local stories like this on Facebook. Click to join us!