I always knew growing up that I would have children. Not having them was never an option. My children are my world. I am so blessed to have a wonderful daughter and a terrific son.
Don't believe me? Here is what I get from my children:
* I get my good morning kiss and my good morning hug.
* I get smiles when the day starts.
* I get my chair pulled out for me when I eat.
* I get to snuggle with Kobi each and every day.
* I get songs sang to me that Kobi makes up just for me.
* I get laughs and giggles when the kissing monster and tickle monster (those would be me) go after Kobi.
* I get admiration and respect from Erica.
* I get the best homemade tomato soup from Erica just because.
* I get thank you's from Erica.
* I get chauffeured around by Erica when I am not able to drive.
* I get laughs and smiles when I tell Erica a lame joke.
* I get mother/daughter time.
Most of all I get love and memories from my children. Yes, there are days when things don't go smooth but that is just part of life and the good always outweighs the bad. I am thankful every day for my children but especially thankful when Mother's Day comes because I have 2 beautiful children to celebrate it with.
So to all the mom's out there and especially to all the new mom's, Happy Mother's Day and I hope you enjoy your day as much as I enjoy mine!