Invite a friend
Town Hall Meeting With State Sen. Chris Larson
State Sen. Chris Larson will hold a town-hall meeting from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday at the Oak Creek Public Library, 8620 S. Howell Ave.
Larson said in his e-mail newsletter that residents are invited to talk to him about issues facing the community or state as well as listen to the concerns and thoughts of neighbors.
More About Oak Creek Public Library
The Oak Creek Public Library is dedicated to support educational, civic, and cultural activities of people and organizations. The library is also dedicated to provide an opportunity for recreation through the use of literature, music, media and other art forms.
The Oak Creek Public Library is part of the Milwaukee County Federated Library System.
Other events here
- Girl Scout Daisy event Thu, May 30, 3:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Family Fun Night: Puff & Other Fables Tue, Jun 4, 6:30 pm
- Dig into a Good Book Reading Challenge Daily, 10:00 am
- World of Activities Thu, Jun 13, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- World of Activities Thu, Jun 20, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- World of Activities Thu, Jun 27, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- World of Activities Thu, Jul 11, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- World of Activities Thu, Jul 18, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm