Electrical Malfunction Causes Fire at Oak Creek Home

Fire started about 9:45 a.m. Saturday in the 7900 block of S. Wynbrook Court due to an overloaded circuit and improper wiring.

An overloaded circuit and improper wiring started a fire Saturday morning in the 7900 block of S. Wynbrook Court.

According to an Oak Creek police report, a homeowner was in the living room of her residence when she smelled something burning around 9:45 a.m.

She looked out a window and saw flames coming from the ceiling of the sun room, according to the report. The arrived and extinguished the fire just after 10 a.m.

Police said an electrical malfunction caused the fire. No damage estimate was given.

The fire department also responded .


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »