.

Report: Oak Creek Home Damaged By Fire

Dryer reportedly the cause of fire on Amber Lane.

An Oak Creek home on Amber Lane was damaged overnight after a fire started in a dryer, according to a report from Fox 6.

The family was able to get out safely, though they were taken to a hospital for smoke inhalation, according to the report. Firefighters contained the fire to the basement.

The home is near Puetz Road and Shepard Avenue.

Click here for the full report.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »