C3 Designs is a jewelry store located in the unique Market Square shops at the corner of Puetz Road and Highway 32 (Chicago Road).
With the selections all custom designs of owner Chris Jensen, the inventory is as unique as the mall itself. Calling the shop 'award winning' is no exaggeration, either. Jensen's designs for bracelets and pendants recently took first place at the Midwest Jewelers Trade Show.
Customers can select from what's in store, or bring in their own ideas for jewelry and see it come to life, from a sketch to a finished piece.
- Hours: Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, 10am - 4pm; Thu, 10am - 6pm
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: bracelets, pendants, earrings, rings, necklaces
- Services: Repair
- Parking: Free lot
- Jewelry & watch brands: C3 does not carry watches; jewelry pieces are all custom made.
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Earrings are always popular, but people are also looking for rings, and many are available in the $150-$200 range.