Cho's Martial Arts
One of Cho's six locations in Southeastern Wisconsin is located in the Oak Creek Centre strip mall on the northwest corner of Howell Avenue and Puetz Road. Cho's has been the premier martial arts facility in the Milwaukee area for more than 35 years. The instructors have been trained by Grand Master Chom Son Cho, a certified ninth-degree black belt who is a world class martial artist and former Korean and National Champion in tae kwon do. Cho's has adult, child and family classes. Learn discipline and self control while also getting and staying in shape.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking available
- Founding Date: 2006
- What makes this community special?: People trying to improve themselves
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: Trial memberships are available for $29.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Number of classes/week: 6
- Average class size: 15
- Number of instructors: 3
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 3 to 1
- Type: Mixed martial arts, Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Our primary focus is on student training to further develop the skills that will help them throughout life.