Conveniently located in the Oak Creek Plaza shopping center, Kelvin Schroeder Jewelers can assist you with any and all jewelry needs. One of Wisconsin's oldest liscensed Jewelers, Kelvin Schroeder, has a long-standing relationship with the Milwaukee area. This jeweler offers an unrivaled amount of services, including engraving, inscriptions, appraisals, custom fitting and repairs. The inventory is impressive, featuring wedding/engagement rings, watches, diamonds and more. And if the store doesn't have what you want, Mr. Schroeder will see to ordering it for you.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking in front with ramps to sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Art-Carved Rings, Genuine Stamper Black Hills Gold, Citizen, Skagen and Swiss Made watches
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair
- Return policy: Warranties and loss coverage available.
- Parking: Free lot
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal