Market Place Cafe is located in the Market Place Shopping Village near the intersection of East Puetz Road and South Chicago Rd. The restaurant offers large portions, daily specials, and a banquet hall for private parties. Patrons can eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner at the family-friendly restaurant and then walk around the unique, outdoor shopping center.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp in the front of the building.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual