South Shore Cinema
Conveniently near the corner of 13th and Rawson, South Shore Cinema is home to more than a dozen state-of-the-art movie theaters, all showing the latest films in digital surround sound. In addition to movies, South Shore Cinema also hosts unique events, such as simulcast concerts, sporting events and the New York Metropolitan Opera. While you're here, you also can enjoy the delicious concessions and visit the game room before shows.
- Hours: Show times vary
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking in front with ramps to sidewalk.
- Ticket information: Adult Matinee: $7.50 Adult Evening: $9.50 Military, Senior, and Child discounts are offered. 3D and Advance Premiere screenings cost extra.
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.movietickets.com/house_detail.asp?house_id=1794
- Student discounts: No
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What is the most popular concession food?: Popcorn
- Number of screens: 14
- Size of screens: Large, Medium
- Stadium seating: Yes
- Reclining seats: Yes